Background

Copy & Paste This Code:

Monday, August 9, 2010

Introducing....ME!

Hey y'all, I'm Sabrina. I am a 32 year old single, working mom. I am far from perfect, have self diagnosed myself as ADD, I am really good at starting things but never finishing and think my life is interesting enough to write about.

Have you ever heard the Ke$ha song "Your Love is My Drug"?? Yeah? Well. Coffee and cigarettes are my drug. I am a closet smoker though, so SHHHH! DON'T TELL!! I struggle with a love of food and shopping. I am pretty honest with folks and it doesn't always win me many fans. I can't find a date to save my life. And when I do...well they generally have some sort of criminal record or major life issue. I have a feeling you will hear a lot about that over the course of this blog. That is if I can maintain it. I may have to start from the beginning so you can really appreciate how crappy my love life is. I love Jesus but there are many days that my Christian example is far from becoming....I get an A for effort and Lord knows I am better than I used to be.

Are you wondering how I have a kid?? It wasn't artificial insemination, I promise. I managed to get knocked up by "the best guy I ever met". HA! Best guy I ever met, my gluteus maximus! He may be a certified DB but I did come out a winner. I have the most wonderful little girl in the world! God truly showed His favour on me when He blessed me with her. You will probably hear a lot about her on here as well.

I am going to try and be entertaining....we shall see what happens. If you like it, let me know. If you hate it, let me know.

XOXO,
Sabrina

No comments:

Post a Comment