6 years ago
Wednesday, August 11, 2010
Hello, Skinny?
Yeah, that's right...I said skinny. I started a weight loss clinic today. Sounds so harsh and sad when you say it that way. Dun dun dun...(insert scary announcer voice) Today on Rickie Lake - Sabrina joins a Weight Loss Clinic. Any who. I digress. This was something I chose to do and honestly I only want to lose about 15lbs. Now, if I could stretch my goal, I am thinking 30-40lbs would make me fahahahine!! But then I would probably look like an anorexic twig and I am not sure that is really attractive. But you know? They say you should aim high when setting goals and have one thing, one really tough goal to reach for. Maybe that should be mine. I can see it now. Person #1 "What is one of your biggest goals?" Me: "To hit my anorexically skinny weight loss goal." Ha! Could you imagine the look on their face. Ok. Focus. Back to the regularly scheduled program. So I joined this weight loss clinic. You are given a "recommended" list of foods to eat, a B-12 shot in the hiney and an appetite suppressant. You get the shot in the hiney every month and the drugs every other month. I am an instant gratification kind of girl and the drugs almost equal instant gratification. I will try to follow the diet as well but I am gonna have to have some cheat days. This girl loves some carbs and sweets. Not good for you carbs and sweets either. I am talking pasta, bread, cake, pie, ice cream. Oh and gotsta remember the beer and wine. It said none of that but I did not see liquor on the list. Helllloooo loophole! But seriously, I am setting some goals. This is one of them. Y'all just wait....you are gonna be like "hey girl, hey....hello, skinny."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment