Background

Copy & Paste This Code:

Monday, August 23, 2010

Hair raising antics

I had a random guy friend request me on FB last night. He looked really familiar and we had some friends in common, so I accepted him. I hoped that looking at his pictures would jog my memory. Not so much. I was clueless. Well, he sends me a message and tells me that he was getting a haircut and his hair dresser told him he should check me out on FB. Apparently they were discussing his dating woes and she told him all about me. Yep. My hair dresser is playing match maker! I have been going to M for years and she has heard most of my dating disaster stories. I guess she decided she needed to step in and help. LOL! I think it is very cool. We shall see what happens. I will keep y'all posted.

2 comments: