Background

Copy & Paste This Code:

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Do as I say...not as I do

My sweet baby girl loves to be outside and we try to sepnd as much time outside as possible. I have this very plyable plastic yardstick, it was outside and she decided to make it her "horsey". Don't ask why. I have no idea. Anyway, she was playing with it the other night and broke it right smack dab down the middle. I was none to happy even though I never used it. It was the principle. I told her to quit bending it, that she was gonna break it. Uhhuh. See. I told you so. I toss the pieces on the porch and we carry on. Well, tonight we go out to play after dinner and she snatches up one of the pieces. And immediately begins to bend it and almost breaks it again. I told her to stop or we would go in the house. Hush it. It is a billion degrees outside today, I wasn't being mean. So, I take the stupid piece from her and try to bend it the opposite way so that it would straighten back out. I broke it. Yep. Sure did. She looked at me and said "Mama you broked it. You need to go in da house rite now". What can I say?? I ignored the comment and brought out the sidewalk chalk. Attention diverted, discussion ended. Go me!!!

Moral of the story....Do as I say, not as I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment