Background

Copy & Paste This Code:

Thursday, January 27, 2011

Update....

As you know, I am dating again. If you don't know you can read about it here.

The guy with 4 kids - turns out I knew some people that knew him and his ex-wife. All reports pointed to crazy and sketchy. We are no longer chatting.

Still texting and chatting with the guy that has 3 kids. He is actually going to have every other weekend free soon and we have discussed getting together. Not sure if we will be on the same "off" weekends though so we shall see. He is super nice and really cute. He thinks I am awesome too which is a bonus.

Cute, tall single dad guy - told him I had no interest in dating someone who brought there kid on a first date. No offense to his situation or his child but I want to get to know someone to see if it is going to work out before involving little people. I wish him luck.

Possibly gay, older guy - I think we will be friends. He is super nice, I just am not feeling a romantical connection with him. At all.

Young buck that made me feel like a cougar - he finally gave up after I wasn't very receptive to his emails or inquiries to call/get together. Bless his heart. It was for the best.

K - well, K and I are just gonna be friends. I haven't figured out how I feel about this one or what I think about the whole situation. Like I said before, it really deserves an entire post but I have no clue how to put it into words. So I have yet to try.

NEW GUY - I will dub him Country Boy. Met Country Boy through some mutual friends. He asked me out a couple of weeks ago and our date is this Saturday. He it not my type. At all. He is shorter, blond hair, fair skinned, loves farming and all things farm related. But he is cute and hilariously funny. Not sure if there is any real potential here but I am trying to be open minded. We shall see.

So I have gone from a ton of potential boys to one and a half. Oh well, I am getting practice. Haha!

2 comments:

  1. Excited to share date stories with you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay!!! I am excited too....one day we are both gonna have success and we can double date - haha! :)

    ReplyDelete