Background

Copy & Paste This Code:

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Snow day!!

I wrote the title like I was happy about it and I don't know if I can honestly say that I am! I love them and hate them, all at the same time. I love the staying in my PJs and vegging out part. I hate the feeling stuck, cut off from the world part. Not to mention having a 3 year old who hates feeling stuck just as much as I do. She is my child, through and through.

It is right about this time on a snow day where I am over it. Sick of Disney movies. Tired of pretending to work. Lost the motivation to continue to clean. Want to take a nap but can't. Want to eat my face off but have nothing that really looks appetizing. Think about baking or cooking. Realize I don't have the ingredients to complete any one recipe. Can't get to the store because I live in B.F.E. and they don't know the meaning of snow plow or de-icing the roads. Wishing I had an adult, male snuggle buddy. Reality of not. Realized I am out of smokes and I am officially addicted again because I am jonsing for one in a bad way. Over it.

Melt winteryiceysnow crap. Melt.

No comments:

Post a Comment