Background

Copy & Paste This Code:

Monday, January 10, 2011

Potty Mouth

This blog is about bathroom habits....if you are sensitive to this subject, don't read any further. I'm just saying.

I work in a professional environment. Really, it is. Even if it is radio and most days look like this. So you would think that the bathroom would be a place where we used manners, privacy and cleanliness. Yeah, not so much. On any given day you can exprience the following:
  1. Pee on the seat. Really? If you sprinkle when you tinkle, wipe it up! We are grown women for crying out loud.
  2. Someone walking in on you. Not so bad until they ask "hey, who is in here?" and proceed to have a conversation. Seriously? Convo'ing while in the potty is not cool. Especially when it's your boss going number two.
  3. Someone dropping bombs in the single potty, not spraying and leaving the door cracked after they sneak away. We know who you are. We see you go in. The fan does not cover up the sound nor the smell. Take that crap somewhere else. Literally. That is what the Hamptons is for.
  4. The big boss proudly strutting to one of the potties far away from his office. With a newspaper. Do you think we don't know what you are doing??

I am all about some bathroom humor and it is no secret that this subject can send me into fis of laughter. Crying fits of laughter. Just not when it is pee on the seat or a conversation while I am needing a moment of privacy. I will giggle when I see the big man doing the dookie shuffle....messes up my fantasy of him though.

1 comment: