So I was on a website looking for leads and got distracted by pictures. They were taken at a local nightclub in downtown Greensboro. A nightclub that used to cater to a more mature crowd.
Apparently not anymore. Maybe it was Teen night or something but I think every picture consisted of really, really young people. Young people and these girls....

...all I could think was "they are Asian
Snookies". Oh, note the big X's on the hands. And the leg-wear. I was going to refrain from using the word
hose because I wanted to spell
hoe's. I said I knew it was wrong.
Note to self....If I am wanting a night out on the town, cross this place off the list.
It is an agency party!!! just so you know
ReplyDeleteI swear I commented on this. I said.. I'm glad you didn't see me on Saturday, cause i had those very same tights on. jeesh. :)
ReplyDelete