6 years ago
Monday, January 31, 2011
Sticker shock
Ok, so I flipped my mattress in hopes the back pain would be alieviated. It helped a little but not completely. Unfortunately, that means it is time for a new mattress. I have been looking at them online and price comparing. Holy cow!! A good mattress is crazy expensive!!! I mean really! Not to mention, I have to get my sweet girl one for her big girl bed. I am going to end up spending a small fortune. Seriously. I guess a good nights sleep is worth more than I thought. So much for saving some of my tax money....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

They ARE crazy expensive, especially if you want a pillowtop- or even one of those memory foam ones.. i wanna say Cory paid almost 3k for hers! REDIC!
ReplyDeleteYeah, we just wanted a cheapy one for our guest room and it was still expensive!! good luck with the hunt - maybe you can haggle with them since you need more than one!?!?!
ReplyDeleteP.S. I am loving the new blog layout! :) you know how i love birds!!!
ReplyDelete