Background

Copy & Paste This Code:

Monday, January 31, 2011

Dating, Schmating...

This whole dating thing is really just stupid. I am glad that I am in a much better place with life in general, otherwise I would probably just give up....but I'm not going to.

I had a date with Country Boy Saturday night. Spoke to him on Friday and inquired about what we were going to do. Said he hadn't decided yet - debating on grilling out or going somewhere. He was kinda ho-hum about it so I did not press the issue. Just said I needed to know so I could decide what to wear and knew when to be ready. Fast forward to 6pm Saturday. He calls. At 6PM. Really?? Are you kidding me?! I already had other plans. I told him it was inconsiderate and rude to wait that late to call. He begged forgiveness. Made excuses. Said he was mad at himself. Blah. Blah. Blah. Too bad, so sad buddy. This gal ain't waiting on anyone.

On a side note. My best guy friend has a recently separated, extremely hot, super nice, younger brother. He asked me out. I said yes. I am just not so sure how it is going to work or if is a good idea because of the whole timing thing but man oh man he makes me swoon. I may be getting in over my head with this one. We shall see.

No comments:

Post a Comment