As you know, the sane train has been in the shop for several months. The much needed repairs and fine tuning have been great. So great, in fact, I am going to start doing some short trips from the station. Yep. I am going to think about dating again. I have updated my online dating profile and I have been winking and emailing. This is what I have so far:
Cute guy, lives up the road from me. Has 4 kids. Yes, 4. All boys. I am having an issue with the 4 kids thing but trying to stay open minded. I enjoy his conversation.
Cute guy, lives in the same town. Has 3 kids. One is the same age as Addie. He has them every weekend and can only date Sunday - Thursday. I don't do dates on those days. Not seeing much promise there. Still texting though.
Cute, really tall guy. Lives up the road from me. Possibly crazy. Is a full time single father of a little boy the same age as Addie. Tells me that he brings said kid on dates with him. No thank you.
Sorta cute older man. Fun to chat with but think he may make better friend material than anything. Facebook pics have me questioning his sexuality a little.
Sorta cute younger guy. Lives in the Charlotte area. Not feeling the long distance thing. He, however will not leave me alone. I would totally be a cougar if we dated. Not feeling that either.
Not to mention a "Hair Raising" reunion. Yeah, K and I are talking again. This one deserves a post of its own.
So far, I see no real promise of love. I am getting good practice though. Maybe a free meal or two??? We shall see.
6 years ago

How did I miss this post?? I think you must have blogged a few in one day b/c i totally missed this one... i am going through your older posts - so check out the upcoming comments
ReplyDelete