Background

Copy & Paste This Code:

Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Weird Wednesday...

It struck me today how weird I am. So, I thought I would share a couple of my weirdo things....

  1. I hate socks and shoes. If I wear them for too long, I literally feel like my feet are suffocating. The relief of taking them off is almost like a deep breath and a long sigh. I would wear flip flops or open toe shoes year round if I could.
  2. My earrings make me feel claustrophobic sometimes. I can't not wear them but I will hit a point of needing to get them out more than anything. It is a need not a want. I can't focus until it happens, when I get to that point. Same thing with my contacts. The relief is yet again like a deep breath and a long sigh.
  3. I am a perfectionist and a control freak but if you saw my desk at work or my bedroom you would never in a million years guess that. Both are out of control. Not sure what that means but I am sure it means something.
  4. I am never on time. Ever. The harder I try to be, the later I am. I can wake up on time in the mornings and still be late to work. It just happens. I lose time somewhere between the shower and putting my face on.
  5. I wake up with a different song in my head every morning. Sometimes it is a song I haven't heard in months or even years. Sometimes it is a theme song to one of Addie's favorite shows. There is no rhyme or reason to them. It is the soundtrack to my life. I love it.

That's all for now...

1 comment:

  1. ok - yah... it is snowing outside and you don't have socks on.. that qualifies! haha :) love you for all of it though! :)

    ReplyDelete