Background

Copy & Paste This Code:

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Hair Raising Date - Now Dating :) Update....

So, if you have been keeping up with things here - you are probably wondering what in the world is going on!?!! Here is a run down. Be proud. Be very proud!

1 week and 5 days post date (9/8) - Still riding the sane train. He is a little hesitant but still talking to me. Honestly, I can't blame the poor guy. I freaked out on him. I am holding to my commitment to let go. So far so good.

1 week and 6 days post date (9/9) - I am almost the conductor of the sane train. Doing so good. Oh yeah, I am totally giving myself props. Made plans for the weekend. Yep. You heard me. The weekend. Date night tomorrow night and WFU Football game Saturday afternoon. All is back to normal. Pretty sure he has forgiven my excessive freak out. Yay.for.me!!!!!!

1 week and 7 days post date (9/10) - PF Changs for dinner....oh, so yummy!! Great conversation, great company, great food and lots of laughs! It's official we are dating. Heehee! I feel like a giddy little school girl. And. I am still on the sane train.....ahhhhyeah! Amazing how much better things go when I am myself and not crazy lady!

1 week and 8 days post date (9/11) - Are you ready for some FOOTBALL?!?! We went to the WFU/Duke football game. It was his first college game. He was so excited!! We met friends of mine at the game - got to show him off a little bit ;) It rained, we got soaked but it didn't dampen our spirits. I did fall in the middle of Deacon Blvd. Yeah, that was embarrassing. Ripped my fave jeans and all the skin off of my knee. Can you say owowouch?!? He was super sweet about it, without being over the top. Even helped me doctor it up when we got back to my house. Awwwww. Haha!

1 week and 9 days post date (9/12) - Recovery day for both of us....we went our separate ways Saturday night and played with our own respective friends. Both of us had big fun. Probably too much fun. In a moment of craziness (not directed at him - haha), I realized, with great clarity - I like K, a lot. I don't want to talk/date anyone else. Does that mean he is my boyfriend??? Maybe. Not sure if he would call me his girlfriend but that is ok. Doesn't change the fact that I have made my mind up.

1 week and 10 days post date (9/13) - Still on the sane train. Still happy. Feels good.

1 week and 11 days post date (9/14) - Nice little surprise today!! Got to have lunch with K. He even rode with me to pick something up for one of my clients. Even routine stuff is more fun when he's around. Smiling. Life is good :)

No comments:

Post a Comment