- I am completely and totally insecure.
- I am scared to death of being hurt.
- Some of my past hurts, haunt me.
- I have no idea how to be in a healthy relationship because I have never had one - lots of relationships, none healthy.
- Because of my lack of healthy relationships, I have major trust issues.
- I am afraid of being alone forever.
- I have a love/hate relationship with fairy tales and chick flicks - I love them but tend to forget that they are not reality, they are fiction.
- I have really high expectations when it comes to relationships - if I am honest, I couldn't live up to most of what I expect from a man.
- I have no idea how to lower my expectations - I try to lower them but fail.
- I have trouble just enjoying the moments right in front of me when dating - I am constantly on guard for the ball to drop.
- I am my own worst enemy.
- I am ridiculous.
I am embarrassed to admit these things about myself. I could add to the list too and that makes it even more embarrassing. But I confessed them. Hoping that some sort of first step admittal process will happen...you know the saying (is admittal even a real word??). I don't want to be this girl anymore. If K manages to stick around, I will be amazed......

No comments:
Post a Comment