Have I mentioned that I am a complete and total klutz?!? My family calls me "Grace" for my lack of. Well, Grace struck today.....
Went to lunch with two of my faves. As we are leaving I watch Mizz Blizz ice skate across the foyer. As I open my mouth to poke a lil fun at her, I bite it. Down I go. Slow motion split. Well half split. Left leg shoots out, right knee hits the ground. Yeah, that hurt. Busted my knee open. Again. Remember the fall from 1 week and 8 days post date...it was the same knee.
I had to laugh. In fact I am still laughing. As my friend KK says - if there is not a scrape or bruise on me, you may need to worry that something is wrong. It is part of my charm. Gives me character :)
6 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment