I took the crazy train to the mechanic several weeks ago. There are some kinks that need to be worked out. They say it is nothing that can't be fixed. Just gonna take a little elbow grease and time. Who knows how long that will actually be. Or if they will be able to get all the kinks out. I am hoping that they can at least get it back running, even if they have to do some additional tune-ups.
Translation = I decided after the Hair Raising Disaster, I needed to do a little work on myself. Soooo, I made an appointment with a counselor. Gonna talk about some of the things that make me tick the way I do. And ultimately see if I can talk some of my "stuff" right on outta me. So far, it is not loads of fun. But it will be worth it. This I am sure.
6 years ago

you should be proud of this! :) good for you!
ReplyDelete