Background

Copy & Paste This Code:

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Free to fly...

After 7 months of working with the sane train repair shop......I have been released to roll on down the tracks without tune-up appointments!!! I must say that it is exciting and I am proud of myself. I am excited at living life without all the yuck stuck in my engine (brain) and proud of myself for facing the stuff I had avoided for so long.

I know that it made a difference. I feel it in my heart. See it in the mirror. Know it in my soul. Not to mention, all the blessings that have poured in. I am in love. I am rockin' it at work. My relationship with my family and friends are more honest.....Life is good!!

Chuga-chuga-chooooo-choooo!!

2 comments:

  1. WHOOP WHOOP Go Sabrina ...it's your birthday (tomorrow)... you gonna party like it's your birthday!

    ReplyDelete