Background

Copy & Paste This Code:

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Side hustle...

What is a side hustle you ask? It is a hobby, job or business that you make money doing, in addition to your full time gig.

I have been watching several of my friends develop their own respective side hustles for months, wondering if there was one for me. And guess what?!? I found mine. I am gonna be hustling makeup. Yep, makeup. I am now an Independent Beauty Consultant for Mary Kay Cosmetics!!!!

I fell in love with MK last year when I got roped into going to a friends party. I was not expecting to fall in love but I did. The products are ahhhhhmazing. Seriously. I love the skin care, the foundation, the eye shadows, the lip glosses....everything!!!! So, when my friend decided she wanted to recruit me for her team, I decided to hear her out. She explained the business model and I was very impressed....you can make money no matter how you choose to work your business!! It is network marketing without the pyramid scam b.s. that so many companies sneak in on you. I prayed about it and talked to several people and I made the decision to go for it!! I figured, what the heck....if nothing else, I will get my product at 50% off, lol. So I had my official debut this past weekend and it was a success!!!!!! I am now super excited about getting my feet wet and seeing what I can do with this, no matter what I am going to have a ton of fun!

So if you know anyone that would like to have a "girls night in" party with facials and wine or a one on one facial, host a web-party, or order something send them my way Sabs@MaryKay.com or visit my website (I think it is so cool that I have my very own website) www.marykay.com/Sabs.

If anyone, that has placed a previous order with me, refers someone and they book a party* or place an order over $40.00** before March 15th, I will give you a FREE lip gloss of your choice!! If you refer more than one person that meets those requirements, I will give you 20% off your next order. Deal?!? :)
*Parties do not have to be scheduled in the month of March and hosting a web party will qualify. Hostesses qualify for additional discounts and/or free items, certain restrictions apply.
**Tax not included.

No comments:

Post a Comment