Background

Copy & Paste This Code:

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Getaway Queen, errrr Princess

I am a mom. A single mom at that. I lead a pretty uneventful, some would even say boring, life. I love it, don't get me wrong. It's just not that often that I am the one that has "exciting stuff" going on. Well, lemme tell you....I got some exciting stuff coming up!!!


Ahhhhhh, bring on a mountain retreat...




I will be staying at this house for a weekend of relaxing, shopping, eating, and drinking with some of my most favorite girls! There is a hot tub, Foosball table, video game system with games, a video library, rocking chairs, and outlet malls just around the corner. We have agreed to go technology free - we can only check our phones to make sure our kids are ok. No texting. No Facebook. No email. Nothing. We have made a pact.

I can smell the mountain air already. Bring on a technology free, veg fest!!


Then.........

Hellllooooooo, Bahamas!!!!!

It is official!!!! I will be going on my very first cruise, ever. With some more of my favorite girls!!! 5 nights/6 days of fun, fun, fun. Eating, drinking, dancing, excursions, shopping, sunbathing, sleeping (maybe) and who knows what else!!!! I am so excited, I could pee my pants! Seriously!!! I have a feeling there will be some "what happens on the boat, stays on the boat" stories. There will be a select group that get all the deets but still, you know what I'm sayin'.
Bring on the tropical paradise....


So, yeah. How's that for a boring, 32 (almost 33) year old single mom. Booooyahhhhh!
Let the good times roll.......

4 comments:

  1. Sounds like you are going to have a blast! :) i had better be in the group on who gets to know the details on the trips! :) jealous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. of course you are!!!!! so wish you could come too! we will get you a fun something - better than a t-shirt ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. bhahaa - smuggle some bahama beer back! :) that would be wayyy better that a tshirt! Kalik i think is what it is called! lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. i am counting down the days, hours, minutes.

    ReplyDelete