Valentine's Day makes me feel inadequate.
I know that there is nothing wrong with me. I really do. I have been paying a therapist to finally convince me of that. But the expressions of love that abound and the lack of them directed at me make me feel bad.
I have a plethera of guys in my life. All of them with their own little roles - the one that texts but will never be anything more, the one that is not officially sperated but adores me, the one that is afraid of commitment but wants to be with me all the time, the one that is my best friend but has a girlfriend, the one that is probably gay but keeps trying to go out with me. All great, none fufilling everything I am looking for....the role of boyfriend, life partner, future husband, grow old together and be in love.
I try not to be bitter. I try not to care. I try to be happy wth my wonderful life as it is. But really, I just wanna say - bahhhhh hum bug. Cupid can suck it.
6 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment