Background

Copy & Paste This Code:

Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Terrific Tuesday

Why is it terrific?? Well, let me just tell you.....

The NEW Sookie Stackhouse book was delivered to my Kindle. There are not words that really express my excitement. I have waited for almost a year for this day!! I even went a bought all of the books for my Kindle so I could re-read the entire series. Yes, that is how excited I am. And as much as I love my boo, he is about to find out what happens to me when I really get into a book....he is going to be a Sookie widow for a couple of days.

Oh and I got my new pillow top mattress last night and man oh man did it sleep good. Ahhhhh, soft, fluffy, dreamy sleep. And I woke up in it next to a handsome man!!

Told ya it was terrific!

No comments:

Post a Comment